Preworkout Banana Bread
High in protein, high in carbs and low in fat
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 2 scoops Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Bicarb
- 2 small Bananas, ripe
- 1 small Baby Marrow, grated (optional, but adds volume)
- 1/3 cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup EatNaked Raw Honey
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and spray a loaf tin with some cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add the bananas, cottage cheese, egg whites and honey to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to this mixture but make sure not to over mix. I prefer to just pulse the mixture a few times until combined.
- If you choose to add the baby marrow, fold it into the mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes. Thereafter turn the oven off and allow the loaf to ‘cool’ in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool fully before slicing. Top with a drizzle of honey and a few slices of fresh banana.