Peanut Butter Healthy Popcorn Balls
- 5 cups popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup Eat Naked honey
- 3 tbs Eat Naked peanut butter
- A hand full dark chocolate chopped
- Air pop your popcorn with a microwave popcorn popper. Just add 1/3 cup kernels to the bottom of it and cook for about 3 minutes (until there are more than 3 full seconds between pops. This is about 5 cups.
- On a small nonstick saucepan add the honey and peanut butter on medium-low. Continually whisk peanut butter and honey until it is well combined and starts to bubble.
- Remove from heat and pour over the air popped popcorn. Stir until all the popcorn is well coated. Fold in dark chocolate chunks and stir.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 2-5 minutes.
- Use a tablespoon to get more or less the same amount to form into balls, but you will have to use your hands to smash the popcorn balls together.
- Place popcorn balls on wax paper and return them to the refrigerator for 30 minutes to let them set!