Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/3 cup Eat Naked Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Eat Naked Honey
- 1 whole egg or 2 egg whites
- 1 TBS Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp Bicarb
- Preheat oven to 180’ and line a tray with baking paper.
- Add the peanut butter, honey, vanilla and egg/egg whites to a bowl or blender and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, add the flours, cinnamon and bicarb. Mix together.
- Lastly, add the peanut butter mixture to the flour mixture and stir until a dough starts to form. Pop the dough into the fridge for 15 minutes to chill.
- Roll into balls & press down with a fork.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.