Peanut Butter and Berries Protein French Toast
- 2 slices low kilojoule bread
- 1/2 serving whey protein
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 TBS EatNaked honey
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Add all of the ingredients EXCEPT the bread to a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Cut the bread into triangles and then dip each triangle into the egg white mixture. Allow it to ‘soak’ on each side for 5 seconds or so.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and allow it to heat up nicely. ‘Fry’ each slice of bread for about 30 to 45 seconds a slice and then turn and repeat.
- Top with berries, honey and EatNaked peanut butter.