- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup plain low fat or fat free yogurt
- 2Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup eat naked raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup eat naked almonds
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease your muffin pan
- Mash bananas until nice and smooth, add your yogurt, egg, oil. Whisk until blended. Add the brown sugar, honey and vanilla, make sure to blend well.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon, salt and baking soda over the top and stir into the mixture. Gently stir in the flour.
- Blend the almonds until desired size and fold into the mixture.
- Scoop the mixture into prepared muffin pans and bake for about 20-22 minutes
Top the muffins with some delicious eat naked peanut butter and sprinkle some more almonds over the top, yumm!
Credit for these recipes go to VIP Courtney FitChat.