Gooey Choc-nut Granol
- ½ cup Coconut oil
- 2TBS Eat Naked Peanut butter
- 1 TBS Tahini
- 4 TBS Cacao Powder
- 1 ½ cups Rolled oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1 Cup Coconut flakes
- Handful Almonds
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds(can use other seeds as well)
- ½ cup Raisins
- 2 TBS Eat Naked Raw Honey (or to taste)
- Preheat oven 180° C
- Melt coconut oil, peanut butter, Tahini in a saucepan stir in Cacao.
- Place Oats, Coconut, Almonds and Chia seeds in a bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients over and mix well until all combined.
- Place on flat with sides baking tray and bake in oven for 20- 25 min. Keep watch and stir every so often.
- Add raisins in last 5 mins or when you take it out.
- Mix through honey.
- Allow to cool.
- Eat or place in jars for later, for some yummy breakfast/ snacks.
Credit for these recipes go to VIP Ashley Lagden.