Chocolate Coffee Peanut Butter Muffins
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large banana, mashed well
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup strongly brewed coffee
- 1/3 cup Eat Naked Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a tin with muffin wrappers.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until fully mixed together.
- Pour wet ingredients into large bowl and mix to combine.
- Add chopped chocolate chips and fold into batter.
- Scoop batter into muffin liners and fill about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer muffins to a cooling rack.